Tuesday 12 April 2016

Review of My Husband's Wife: Jane Corry

My Husband's Wife Jane Corry




The following 5* review was posted on Goodreads and will be posted on Amazon US & UK on the publication date of May 26



This is definitely my kind of book. A really excellent read. A suspenseful psychological thriller that ticks a lot of boxes for me. 
Plenty of meanders rather than 'twists' that leave the reader wanting to know more, all the time wondering which way the story will go, who exactly is responsible for what and how will it all end.
Very smooth transitions between past and present throughout the story.

Quite a lengthy book but a darned good read that left me turning the pages and kept me engrossed until the very end.
 The author Jane Corry uses her experiences as the writer-in-residence for three years at a high-security prison for men and her skills as a writer to weave a masterful narrative.
Looking forward to reading more from this author. Highly recommended
(I was given a pre-publication ARC by the publisher for an honest review )

No comments:

Post a Comment