Saturday 30 July 2016

Book review - Narrow Margins: Marie Browne


The following review will also be posted on Amazon US & UM and Goodreads

I don't know what it is about narrowboat adventures but this is the third book on the subject that I've read recently. I'm now officially ADDICTED!

This one is a highly enjoyable read about a couple who buy a large former river cruising boat and with a lot of hard graft and make it into a delightful home for themselves and their children.
There are many adventures and near disasters along the way because the family are not experienced boaters but their learning experiences are interesting and humerous.
I'm now half way through the next in the series and it's as addictive as this one.

1 comment:

  1. Great reads, aren't they, Caryl? I enjoyed the first two very much. I haven't read any more of them though. I found I could relate especially to the first one! :)

    ReplyDelete