Sunday 21 February 2016

Chosen Child: Linda Huber

The following review of Chosen Child: Linda Huber was also posted on Amazon UK & US and Goodreads



I was initially drawn to the book by the beautiful cover. The suspense right from the very first chapter all builds up nicely to draw the reader right into this story.
An illicit affair, a child in need of a loving home, and one cataclysmic day that leads to such a build up of events that I just had to read on and on until the end to find out what happened.

Life can indeed be stranger than fiction at times, so the twists and turns of the plot are entirely believable and all the way through, one of the most quoted lines from Scottish poetry kept going through my head 'Oh, what a tangled web we weave. When first we practise to deceive!'. Indeed!

Will definitely be reading more from this author.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much - and as a Scot myself, I love your Scottish quote!

    ReplyDelete